Hello, everyone TrickFi here with the another post on JioPhone Gets Google Assistant Supports English and Hindi
Howdy, you must be very well aware of the fact about the Google Assistant features and its services. The Google Assistant has Initially released in 2016, where only a few Smartphones as access to the flagship devices and for the US region only. As of now surprising now the JioPhone Gets Google Assistant Supports English and Hindi.
About Google Assistant
Google Assistant is a virtual personal assistant developed by Google and announced at its developer conference in May 2016. Unlike Google Now, the Google Assistant can engage in two-way conversations. Wikipedia
Recently the Google team has announced the JioPhone’s assistant will be offering the dual language which is English and Hindi versions.
If you are following the JioPhone from the launch and ever since used the JioPhone, then you must be aware of the face the JioPhone is first feature phone which has a voice-based assistant and works kinda well tough the default Assistant takes a bit of time to recognize the voice and process the same but considering at the cheapest price point the JioPhone does a good job.
How and when the
- Well, the project has been initiated and will be completed as per the process.
- The existing customers who own the JioPhone will be getting the Google Assistant via OTA update in upcoming days.
How to Check for OTA update :
It’s straightforward an easy task to check for the OTA update merely follow the steps below:
- Open Menu where all the installed apps are listed.
- Open settings and open on the phone.
- Now there you can find the software version info, select the same.
- Now select Check for an update with the navigation buttons and the JioPhone will automatically check for the update.
In spite of the face, the JioPhone will automatically notify you whenever any new OTA updates came for the JioPhone.
Let us know are you excited about this project where JioPhone will be getting the support of the Google Assistant Supports English and Hindi via comments below.