How to hack WiFi, now you will not go to ask this question again and again as today we are going to tell you guys about how to hack WiFi.
We know that nowadays the internet is the basic necessities for all of us whether he/she is a teenager, grown up or the senior citizen, we all required the internet.
We are now a part of the internet, to stay updated we need the internet to do any kind of work we need the internet.
From the above paragraphs we came to know that the internet is very essential now a day, so today I’ll teach you guys how to hack the WiFi of our neighbors or of any office.
Before proceeding further I suggest you check this page to get detailed information about types of WiFi security used. So that you will get better information about your router or your targeted wifi router which you wanna hack.
Depending upon the type of WiFi router used let’s start with the basic method.
“The tutorial given below is for only for educational purposes, we are not responsible for any mishaps.”
How to hack WiFi on Android
How to hack wifi Method 1 For rooted devices
It also works with the nonrooted devices but it will not work with its full potential so my recommendation will be to root your device.
Difficulty level: Easy
For a tutorial on how to root your Android device is click here here
1. First of all, you will need a rooted android device.
“If you want to root your device then click here”
2. Download and install the application from the play store WIFI WPS WPA TESTER
3. Open the application
4. The application will show all the available WiFi around you.
5. The WiFi network in the green color indicates that the WiFi you want to hack can be easily hacked.😃😃🤗
6. WiFi name(s) in yellow color indicates that the app can or cannot hack that WiFi just due to the latest encryption used in the router. Still, you can give a try if you could hack that.😉
7. The names with red color can’t be hacked using this app for hacking such kind of WiFi network(s) we’ll use some another and advanced method.😏😏
Check below for that…😎😎
8. Now select the WiFi network on which you want to perform the attack.
9. Then it will show you the 6 different ways/method to attack that WiFi network.
If you are not sure which method to choose, then I’ll suggest performing all the attack one by one.
And if the WiFi network selected by you was in the green color then I bet this application will crack that WiFi easily and will give you the password.
Congratulations here you have cracked your first WiFi successfully now you will be not going to ask again “how to hack WiFi on Android”.
How to hack WiFi Method 2 For non-rooted devices
Difficulty level: Easy
In this method for all the users having a nonrooted device can try these apps.
Here we are having more than one app in our list so I suggest trying all the apps one by one, as any one of them can give success. 😇😇
Before proceeding to the list I still suggest rooting your mobile so that you can utilize the app’s potential at its topmost position.
The list given below is having the link to download the application from the play store.
1. WPS connect
- It’s free😂😂😂
- It supports the pinning of the router.
- It uses very powerful algorithms to crack the passwords. (Zhao and easyboxPin)
- Incompatible with some of the Android devices.
- A little bit slow in identifying the network automatically.
- Faster than other tools.
- Very to use
- Simple interface
- Supports router like D-Link, Vodafone, Asus etc.
- Works awesome with a rooted device.
- Works only with WPS enabled router. (Very less and only old routers can be hacked through this)
- Without root it’s doesn’t work for mobile having Android version below 5.0
3. WiFi Warden
- All the features of the apps are available for free no need to pay.😎😎
- Easy to use and to connect to the router easily.
- One is the finest app.
- This app doesn’t work with some common router.
- It requires an Android version greater than or equal to 6.0 (marshmallow) to perform its attack.
- The app is in the developing stage so use it at your site risk.🧐
So this was the list of the top three application which works fluently with the nonrooted devices and works, even more, better with the rooted device.
If you are not satisfied with the above apps then please let me know so that I could extend the list. You can contact me on this link.
How to hack WiFi on Linux/Kali
So this will be going to be the most effective and best method to hack WiFi as we all know that computers are very powerful and versatile so when it comes with your question “how to hack WiFi” it will gonna have the great success chance and probability.
Here we will be using the Kali Linux to hack the WiFi, so keep your system ready will the basic and necessary elements ready. So let’s get started.
- A laptop or computer (obviously)
- A WiFi card (if you are using a computer if you don’t have built-in network card)
- Kali Linux
- An internet connection to check this post. 😂
- Patience and a little bit of time.
So let me first explain you the basic concept behind this.
When we use the internet the data is being transmitted in the form of small packets in the air which are not visible to the human eyes. The data is in the encrypted form and travel on the form of radio waves, as the data is in the air, so we can capture that data through a very powerful tool called Airodump-ng, then the collected data is analyzed through software called Wireshark.
Now follow the steps below:-
- Start you Kali Linux or your virtual machine. (on which your Linux is installed)
- Now, enable the monitor mode type the following command airmen-ng start wlan0
- Now target the router nearby you which you wanna hack, use this command airodump-ng wlan0mon
Now note down the BSSID, CH, and ESSID. This will be used to collect the transmitted data.
- Now, start collecting the data using this command airodump-ng –bssid TargetMACaddressHere –essid RouterNameHere -c ChannelNumber -w SaveDestinationwlan0mon
- Here, just replace the above command with your details and also set the destination where you want to save your captured files.
The most important part here is WPA HANDSHAKE, as you can see in the screenshot above. It is necessary to get a handshake with the router to get the WiFi password hacked.
- Here you can also try Airplay-ng to forcefully disconnect the nodes(devices) from the router. If you wanna learn how to use Airplay-ng to disconnect devices from the router just ping me here.
- By using the Airplay-ng you will get a handshake with the router because the disconnected device will try to connect to the router again.
- Now when you have collected the data with the handshake with the router, then you can stop the airodump-ng by pressing the Ctrl + c keys.
- Now there will be a file having extension *.cap (This file will have the name same and path address which you have given to this and while collecting the data command in step no. 6)
- Usually, most of the Kali Linux system has pre-installed Wireshark, So just open that.
- Now wellw configure the wireshark to decrypt the data we captured to get thr password.
- Click on edit button from the top bar > preferences > protocol and select IEEE 802.11.
Make sure to enable the decryption check box.
- A window will be shown to you where you will get all the information of your targeted WiFi Along with the password.
- All the captured files can be used to extract many more data, which the user was surfing on the internet when we were collecting the data. 😂😂
That’s all for this trick I hope you get success in this process, if your felt any problem or issues regarding this just contact me from this link.
Thanks for being here. New tricks are being added regularly, so keep visiting and don’t forgot to share.